Big Brothers Big Sisters / Boys & Girls Club of Miramichi is pleased to offer the “Positive Impact Scholarship” to recognize and reward a student in our community who has demonstrated a passion for volunteering, as well as maintaining a high level of academic achievement.
One graduate, from each of the following schools: Blackville High School, James M. Hill Memorial High School, Miramichi Valley High School, North and South Esk Regional High School and Carrefour Beausoleil will be eligible to receive a $2000 scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- be a 2014 High School Graduate
- be registered in a program at a University, College, or Trade School for the next school year
- maintain a minimum average of 75%
To be considered for this scholarship you must provide:
- a fully completed and signed application form, including the expenses and income information
- 2 letters of reference from a volunteer work supervisor
- a copy of your most recent school transcript
- a copy of your letter of acceptance from your University, College or Trade School
Application deadline is May 2, 2014.
Applications may be scanned & emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, postal mailed or delivered in person to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters Boys & Girls Club
115 Maher Street, Miramichi, NB E1N 4B4